Stir-Fried Shrimp with Asparagus or ” Phad Gung Sai Nor Mai Farang ” This is quick and healthy recipe that I would love to share with you. Stir-Fried shrimp with oyster sauce with asparagus.
Stir-Fried Shrimp with Asparagus Recipe
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bundle of asparagus, cut into 2 inch long
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Ground pepper to taste
- Heat a wok over high heat and pour cooking oil.
- Add garlic and fry until the garlic turns to golden brown.
- Turn the heat to medium then toss in shrimp and saute for about 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and water.
- Add the asparagus and stir until half cooked about 3-5 minutes.
- Then add the oyster sauce, sugar and pepper then simmer until the asparagus are cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.