The soft and succulent crab with ginger and spring onions make this stir-fry a perfect choice for weeknight dinner.
Stir Fried Crabs Recipe
- 4 lbs crabs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup scallions chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooking oil
- In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt, ground black pepper, sugar, garlic, cornstarch, and water. Mix well then set aside.
- Pour cooking oil in a wok or frying pan then apply heat.
- Deep-fry the crabs for 3 minutes. Remove from the wok and place in a container letting excess oil to drip.
- On the same wok, remove cooking oil until about 2 tablespoons are left. Sauté ginger and scallions for 2 minutes.
- Put-in the deep-fried crabs and pour the sauce mixture (mixed ingredients in number 1). Stir and cook for a minute.
- Turn-off heat then transfer to a serving plate. (Recipe from https://panlasangpinoy.com/)
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.