Skinny Tilapia – This Tilapia recipe is what I call “no fuss meal,” but healthy and delicious at the same time. It’s best to buy the fillets fresh. Tilapia is often deep fried with head and all, but we don’t like having to worry about fish bones while eating so we prefer to prepare it this way. For health reasons, we bake instead of frying. However, for those without ovens, you may fry the fish with very little oil.
Skinny Tilapia Recipe
- 4 Tilapia fillets (about 1 lb)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, combine cheese, paprika, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture.
- Place fish on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until fish is opaque in the thickest part (about 10 – 12 minutes).
- Serve fish with the lemon wedges.
- Serve hot with steam vegetables or green salad.
Image By: Skinny Kitchen
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply