Bacon Wrapped Shrimp is the perfect finger food. A great combo of sweet and savory.
Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon Recipe
- 1 lb of bacon (thin sliced)
- 1 lb. shrimp
- fresh jalapeno sliced
- Clean and devein all the shrimp.
- Cut the bacon in half.
- Lay one slice of jalapeno in the center of the bacon top with a shrimp, fold bacon over shrimp and put on foil wrapped cookie sheet seam side down.
- Turn broiler on and set pan on second level from the top.
- Broil until just starting to brown, check often.
- Turn oven to 400 and move pan to bottom and cook for about 5 minutes more to help brown the bottom.
Recipe Source here
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.