If there’s one soup dish a Filipino loves, it will always be Sinigang – sour and steaming hot! This time let’s devour on this very tasty, mixed seafood soupy sour dish.
Seafood Sinigang Recipe
- 1/2 kilo fish fillet (malasugi, tangigue, maya-maya or any preferred fish na malaman )
- 1/4 sugpo (prawns)
- bunch of kangkong
- 1 pc med. sized labanos, thinly sliced
- 3 pcs siling haba
- 2 pcs tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 thumbsized ginger,crushed
- about 20 grams of sinigang mix powder
- 3 cups of water , or you may use hugas bigas if available
- Let the water boil in a pot. Add the tomatoes, labanos, ginger, and onions .
- After about 2 minutes add the fish , sili and the sinigang mix powder.
- Let cook for about 3 minutes, add prawns.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add Kangkong. Turn off the heat.
- Serve and enjoy with rice!
Image Source: filipinofoodmovement
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.