Salmon with Gata recipe is a very simple dish which is cooked with coconut milk, ginger, and onion. It is not a very complex dish which proves its accessibility to people who are very good in cooking and for the beginners as well.
Salmon with Gata Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. salmon (steak cut)
- 2 cups coconut cream (kakang gata)
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 3 pieces long green chili
- 3 pieces red Thai chili
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cane vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Arrange the salmon slices flat in a pan.
- Put-in the red and green chilies, garlic, ginger, onion, ground black pepper, fish sauce, and water.
- Turn-on the heat and let boil.
- Pour-in the vinegar. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream. Gently stir. cover and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the liquid reduces to half.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.