If you are a fan of Salisbury steak from Jollibee, know that it is so easy to make at home. Let’s get cooking!
Salisbury Steak Recipe
- Burger Patty
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 3 slices white loaf bread, crust removed, cubed
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoon each, Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 3/4 cups Water
- 1 piece Knorr Beef Cube
- 1 teaspoon Fresh or Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 small can Sliced Button Mushrooms
- Soak the loaf bread pieces in milk for 5 minutes, then wring out excess liquid.
- Mash the softened bread into the ground beef, season with salt and pepper and form into burger patties.
- Grill or fry the burger patties, then set aside and start cooking the gravy.
- To make the gravy, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour.
- Cook together until medium to slightly dark brown, about 5-8 minutes on low heat.
- Add the dried thyme, ground pepper, Knorr beef cube and water.
- Bring to a boil while mixing continuously.
- Strain the gravy and add the button mushrooms.
- Top the burger with the mushroom and beef gravy and serve.
Image Source: slowcookingperfected
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.