Are you a fan of lechon manok or grilled chicken? Then you are going to love this easy recipe for grilled whole chicken with twist of bacon added on top. These oven baked bacon wrapped over the grilled whole chicken are always a hit as appetizers. The bacon keeps the meat juicy and provides added flavor.
Roasted Whole Chicken and Bacon Recipe
- Whole Chicken
- Pineapple Slices
- Pineapple juice
- Chicken Cubes
- In a casserole put the whole chicken,pineapple juice, sprite, chicken cubes, salt and pepper. Cook for up to 45 minutes. Then, remove the whole chicken and set aside.
- Keep the sauce and add more sprite, pineapple juice, sugar, whole onions and garlic for flavor(optional). Stir until sauce is thicken.
- In the baking dish, place the whole chicken and on the top, arrange the bacon and pineapple slices.
- Oven baked for 15 minutes in 200 degrees.
- Served and add the sauce on top.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.