Roast beef in Filipino style because its garlicky and has a salty flavor. This Roast beef recipe is simple and easy to cook which is to roast the beef meat in an oven.
Roast Beef Pinoy Style Recipe
- 3 to 4 lb. rolled, or rump (or rib roast)
- 2 tbsp. soy saucesalt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
Cooking Procedures :
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare a roasting pan.
- Wash and clean meat thoroughly. Drain with paper towels. Rub beef generously with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Make deep slits in intervals and insert garlic slivers into it.
- Place meat fat side up on roasting rack (if using rump roast) or using without the rack, and bone side down if cooking a rib roast.
Refer roasting guide below.
Cook roast until internal temperature inserted in the thickest part of the roast registers 140°F for rare; 150°F to 160°F for medium rare; and 170°F for well done.
Image Source: bigjohns_bbq
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.