Pork Laroca – This recipe is somewhat unfamiliar to you but it’s very easy to cook and delicious as well. Just follow our recipe guide below. Happy Cooking!
Pork Laroca Recipe
- 1 lb. thick Pork fillet. each piece sliced lengthwise into 3 to 4 pieces
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups cooking oil
- Combine the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground black pepper in a bowl mix well.
- Rub the mixture all over the sliced Pork fillets.
- Meanwhile, pour the oil in a deep cooking pot. Turn-on the heat and start to heat-up the oil.
- Dip the Pork fillet in the bowl with beaten egg then dredge the Pork in Panko breadcrumbs. Make sure that the Pork is well coated. To save more breadcrumbs and for better coating, you can place the breadcrumbs in a container with cover. Simply put 2 to 3 pieces if Pork fillet in the container with breadcrumbs, cover it, and then shake the container back and forth. You will see that the Pork will be coated properly.
- Put the breaded Pork into the hot oil and start to deep fry the pork until the color turns golden brown. Use medium heat in this step
- Remove the deep fried crispy Pork Laroca from the cooking pot and place in a plate lined with paper towel.This will absorb the excess oil.
- Transfer the crispy Pork Laroca in a serving plate. You can also serve this with katechup.
- Share and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.