Pork kilawin is another dish that involves grilled pork, in this case we make use of pork belly. It is then combined with a tasty blend of vinegar, spices, and cucumber.This is very easy to prepare, check the recipe and have this on your plate in no time!
Pork Kilawin Recipe
- 1 kg grilled pork belly
- 1 cup cane vinegar
- 1 medium cucumber diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Red chilies
- Chop the pork belly into serving pieces then set aside.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, salt, ground black pepper, chili, and sugar. Mix well.
- Arrange the pork, cucumber, and onion in a large bowl. You can add calamansi juice also but its optional.
- Add the vinegar mixture then stir.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.