Pork Bistek – If you know how to cook beef steak or bistek tagalog, then you can easily cook this pork steak recipe. This is a lot easier to cook since pork has a shorter cooking time. To make the pork tender, make sure to marinate it for more than one hour. Hope you try this recipe.
Pork Bistek Recipe
- 500 grams lean pork, sliced thinly
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 5 pcs calamansi
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- cooking oil
- sugar (optional)
- In a bowl, marinate the pork in soy sauce, calamansi juice, onion, salt and ground black pepper for at least an hour.
- In a pan, heat oil and fry the meat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, remove excess oil and add the fried pork, marinade and water. Simmer for about 30 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with white rice. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.