Make your own batter-coated, crispy fried popcorn chicken at home; this quick and easy recipe is sure to become a new family favorite.
Popcorn Chicken Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 raw eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups cooking oil
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Mix well and let stay for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the all-purpose flour, garlic powder, and chili powder in a Ziploc bag. Shake to mix.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten egg, and then put the first batch in the bag with the flour mixture. Shake well to coat.
- Heat the cooking oil in a deep cooking pan. When the oil becomes hot, put-in the flour coated chicken one-by-one. Continue frying in low to medium heat until the color turns light to golden brown.
- Remove chicken popcorn from the pan and place in a plate lined with paper towels.
- Serve with Ketchup or Mayonnaise (Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com)
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.