Have you ever tried the Peri-Peri Chicken wings! I’m sure you’ll love this recipe just like the other chicken recipe.
Peri-Peri Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken wings a mixture of drumettes and wingettes
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper (use 1 tbsp if you like it spicy)
- 1/2 tbsp chili flakes or red pepper flakes (use 1 tbsp if you like it spicy )
- 1 tbsp salt
- In a large bowl or large ziploc bag, combine all the marinade ingredients.
- Add the wings and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour, up to overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil (for easier clean up). Place a rack, such as a cooling rack, on top of the baking sheet. Spray the rack with cooking spray or brush with vegetable oil.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place the chicken on the cooling rack. Bake wings for 40-45 minutes, turning the chicken halfway through.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.