Miki Guisado is a stir-fry noodle dish. It is basically cooked the same way as rice noodles or bihon and pancit canton or lo mein. Miki are fresh noodles, they are quite salty and can easily get mushy because they are already par-cooked. Try out this recipe by following our guide below.
Miki Guisado Recipe
- 1/2 kl Miki noodles
- crab sticks
- Bokchoy or Pechay
- Crunchy Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Sautee onions and garlic crabsticks, fishballs.
- Add the miki noodles and 1/2 cup water. Simmer for 8mins.
- Add the broccoli and pechay, salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crunchy garlic.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.