Lumpiang Bangus (Milkfish Springrolls) a tasty springroll recipe is similar lumpiang shanghai but it is made from bangus or milkfish flakes instead of ground pork or beef . Lumpiang Bangus is another delicious variant of the famous Filipino Lumpia recipes (Lumpiang Shanghai, Dynamite Lumpia, Fresh Lumpia). Try this easy and delicious lumpiang bangus recipe. Follow the recipe guide below.
Lumpiang Bangus Recipe
- 1 Large-sized bangus
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1/4 cup raisins
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 1 tsp. pounded garlic
- 30 lumpia wrappers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the fish, boil it until itís tender but not too soft and then remove the flesh from the bones and set it aside.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Saute’ the garlic, onion and tomatoes, add fish meat and raisins, season with salt and pepper. Set aside and cool.
- Get a tablespoonful of the cooked fish and wrap it. Remember, use the tablespoon to measure the meat that you wrap.
- In a deep fryer pour the vegetable oil, when you think its hot enough pour the lumpia one by one to avoid sticking to each other.
- Fry it until golden brown. Drain in absorbent paper and serve hot with sweet & sour sauce.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.