Inihaw na Liempo or Grilled Pork Belly is a Filipino dish wherein pork belly are marinated in lemon and soy sauce before grilling. Grilled pork belly is a popular dish served in parties, beachside barbecues, or with liquor in the Philippines. With very few ingredients it is easy to prepare. Try our cooking guide below.
Inihaw na Liempo Recipe
- 1 kilo pork belly
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 piece lemon (or 3 to 4 pieces calamansi)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup banana ketchup
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the meat and marinate for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill the pork pieces for about 10 minutes on each side or until it is done without burning it.
- Baste the meat with the marinade to keep it moist and juicy.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!
Watch video – Inihaw na Liempo
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.