Elevate your regular hotdog, Pork and Beans with this sweet recipe. This dish is simple and quick to prepared that kids love.
Hotdog Pork and Beans Recipe
- 5-6 pcs tender juicy hotdog, sliced
- 1 medium onions, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (390 grams) Hunt’s pork and beans
- 2 tsp Hot Sauce, optional
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning (or soy sauce)
- Pepper powder
- Heat some oil in a medium pan, saute garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Add sliced hotdogs and saute until cooked.
- Pour 1 can pork and beans and let it simmer in low heat for 3 minutes
- Season with hotsauce, liquid seasoning amd pinch of pepper powder. Mix until seasonings are incorporated. Turn off heat. Serve and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.