Delicious homemade hamburger patties! It’s better than the ones you bought in fastfood!
These Beef patties can be prepared in advance for Homemade cheese burger. Just store it in a container and place a plastic burger in between each patty and keep it frozen. It’s ready for frying on a busy weekday.
Homemade Burger Patty Recipe
- 1 kilo Ground beef
- 150 grams carrot, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1 piece egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon catchup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, carrot, onion, paprika, garlic powder, egg, salt,catchup, pepper, and bread crumbs. Mix until the ingredient are distributed properly.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of ground meat mixture and mold each into a ball shaped figure.
- Using the molder gently press on the ball shaped meat mixture to form a flat ground beef burger patty.
- Lightly dust the surface of a large, hot saute pan, When the pan is very hot, but not smoking, lay a patty in the pan.
- Rapidly add a second burger. Brown the meat, about 20 seconds. Turn patties to other side. Cook until done, about 1 minute.
- Remove cooked burgers to a warm platter. Repeat process with remaining burgers. Place finished patties onto prepared burger buns. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.