Try this Ginisang tahong recipe. You’ll surely love it!
Ginisang Tahong Recipe
- 1 lb. mussels (tahong)
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ginger, sliced
- 1/4 c fish sauce (patis)
- 1 c water
- cooking oil
- Saute onion, garlic, ginger and tomato in a casserole.
- Add the mussels.
- Then add the fish sauce. Mix for 1 minute.
- Add the water and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt according to taste.
- Serve hot.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.