Are you craving for Jollibee Beef Pepper Steak. Here’s how you can cook the exact recipe at home. The whole family will surely approve!
Garlic Pepper Steak Recipe
- ½ kilo Sirloin, sliced
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 can 400 grams slice mushrooms, wash and drain liquid
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 2 tbsp Flour, dissolve in little water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fried toasted garlic
- In a pan, heat oil and pan sear the sirloin beef over medium heat. Add soy sauce, butter and sautè garlic.
- Toss in mushrooms and continue to sautè for a few minutes. Pour in beef broth and bring to a boil, add in dissolved flour.
- Continue to simmer until the beef becomes tender over lowest heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer into serving platter and garnish with toasted garlic on top. Enjoy!
Image Source: Rapsa
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply