Yang Chow Fried Rice – or Yeung Chow fried rice is a popular Chinese-style wok fried rice dish in many Chinese restaurants, we can try it in our own way use some ingredients choose by you or you can follow this simple yet delicious recipe. Let’s give it a try and enjoy this fried rice.
Fried Rice – Yang Chow Recipe
- 6 cups cooked leftover rice (overnight in fridge is better)
- 3/4 cup shrimps, shelled
- 3/4 cup ham, cubed
- 3 eggs, beaten, scrambled and chopped
- 1 cup peas and carrots
- 2 stalks green onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced1 scallion, minced
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a large wok or pan and add oil.
- Saute garlic and scallions.
- Add shrimp and ham cubes. Stir.
- Add carrots and peas. Stir.
- Add rice, green onions, scrambled eggs.Move ingredients around, don’t let anything stick to the sides and bottom of pan. Using a teflon-coated or non-stick wok is better.Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with soy sauce and toss.
Image Source: mongkok.ph
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.