Fish Tausi recipes that you would find anywhere differs from one cook to another. The Tausi or Douchi in Chinese is the black fermented soybean, quite salty with a little sharp and pungent distinct taste.
Fish Tausi Recipe
- Whole Fish, cut in serving pieces, and fried
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned Tausi, liquid strained
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 stalks Green Onions, sliced (optional)
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until totally wilted, add some water if it dries out before the tomatoes get mushy.
- Add the Tausi and mash a few of the beans, then add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Nestle the fried fish in, add a little water if it dries out.
- Season to taste, and garnish with green onion.
- Serve with rice. (Recipes from https://www.filipino-food-recipes.com/fish-tausi.html)
Image Source: https://www.instagram.com/yramgotchel/
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.