Ensaladang Talong – This dish is one of our favorite dish, its easy and it’s satisfying. As long as you buy fresh coconut milk and eggplant , this will surely be a hit. Try it at home and tell us your thoughts in the comment box.
Ensaladang Talong Recipe
- 1/ 2 kilo of eggplant (medium size)
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced ginger
- 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of diced onions
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 4 tbsp of vinegar
- 2 tbs of lemon juice
- 2 tbs of salt
- 2 tbsp pepper
- 1/ 4 cup of coconut milk
- Boil eggplant in a 4 cups of water for at east 15 minutes
- Squeeze and prepare coconut milk, add vinegar and lemon juice and salt and pepper to tastes.
- Mixed ginger, tomatoes, onions and green onions in the coconut milk mixture.
- Peeled and sliced eggplant and mixed it with the sauce. season it to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.