Ginataang Tulingan – the sweetness of coconut milk and the aroma of other ingredients specially the ginger create a delicious flavor of this recipe.
Easy Ginataang Tulingan Recipe
- 1/2 Tulingan (Skipjack tuna)
- 1 cup of water4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 onions chopped1 small ginger chopped
- 1/2 cup vinegar2 cups coconut milk
- 1 pcs eggplant2 pcs siling haba (green chili)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a cooking pot, put the fish, garlic, ginger, onion, chili water and vinegar.
- Simmer it for about 10 minutes or until the liquid is evaporated.
- Add the coconut milk simmer it for 10 – 15 minutes or until the sauce is thicken in a medium heat.
- Eventually add the egg plant and simmer for 3 minutes Serve and enjoy.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.