Most of us enjoy dried fish or daing served with egg and fried rice. But this recipe attempts to incorporate another famous sauce – sarciado, to our favorite breakfast! Learn the recipe and try it for yourself!
Easy Daing Sarciado Recipe
- 4 pcs fried daing
- 1 can (400 ml), diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp patis
- 1 pc medium-sized yellow onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 pcs red and green chili pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Pour the cooking oil into a pan then heat.
- Once the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add- in the diced tomato then cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add- in the chili peppers (optional), ground black pepper, and patis.
- Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add-in the fried daing then cook for another minute.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve. Enjoy!
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply