You can make a simple caesar salad just by mixing fresh lettuce, croutons, bacon and parmesan cheese. Make it more delicious with caesar dressing. But today’s recipe, we are going to create something special.
Easy Caesar Salad Recipe
- 2 head lettuce
- 1 small size carrots julienne
- 1 small size turnips julienne
- 3 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 150 grams bacon (fried)
- 2 pcs red bell pepper julienne
- 2 pcs fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1 medium size chopped onion
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. garlic minced
- 5 tbsp Mustard sauce
- french bread/loaf bread
- dried basil
First we make the croutons:
- Chop french bread/load bread into cubes.
- Melt butter, pour in a mixing bowl. Add french bread cubes. Mix well.
- You can add dried basil and baked until brown and crunchy.
Second, create the caesar dressing:
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard. Mix well.
- Add finely minced garlic and anchovies. Do not add too much anchovies so that dressing will not become salty.
- Add sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, Combine lettuce, carrots, turnips, tomato, red bell pepper and onion.
- Toss the ingredients while adding red wine.
- When the ingredients are well mixed, add croutons.
- Garnish the salad with fried bacon, egg and parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with Caesar dressing and top with chopped cilantro.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.