Chicken Mushroom Pasta is an easy weeknight meal that is ready in less than 30 minutes! A delicious, super creamy pasta sauce loaded with mushrooms and tender, perfectly seared chicken.
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Recipe
- 3/4 lb chicken tenders
- 1/4 c all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1 1/2 c sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 lb dried fettuccine (or other pasta of your choice)
- Put chicken, flour and salt and pepper into a large bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet with olive oil.
- Add chicken and brown on all sides. Stir in sour cream, broth, mushrooms and paprika.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 25-30 minutes.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain well, then transfer to bowls and spoon chicken and its sauce over the top.
- Serve hot.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply