Chicken Lechon Paksiw – If you have leftover roasted chicken or lechon manok from Andok’s, Baliwag, Chocks 2 Go. Here’s a quick & delicious recipe your family will absolutely love.
Chicken Lechon Paksiw Recipe
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 1 whole (750 g) cooked lechon manok, cut-up
- 1 can (234 g) Fresh Cut Pineapple Chunks
- 2 pc laurel leaves
- 3 tbsp Cane Vinegar
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/4 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/4 tbsp iodized rock salt)
- 1/2 cup lechon sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- In a wok, heat oil to saute garlic, onion and chicken for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water and add all listed ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.