Chicken corn soup is the perfect bowl to keep warm in cold weather. Chock full of chicken, corn, and delicate egg ribbons, it’s hearty and delicious!
Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
- 1/2 cup raw corn
- 1 medium carrot finely chopped
- 220gm chicken breast boiled and cut in cubes
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 green chili cut in half (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- In a pan, add oil and carrot, sauté for two minutes, and then add the corn and sauté for another two minutes on medium heat.
- Add the flour and stir well, then pour the water while stirring to prevent lumps.
- When the water boils, add the rest of ingredients and let it come to a boil again.
- Allow the soup to simmer for three minutes on low heat.
- Serve hot. (Recipes from munatycooking.com)
Image Source: ommy_immotz
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.