Chicken Corden Bleu – Chicken breasts, ham and cheese are rolled into one to create this amazing recipe. It doesn’t require baking.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 3 Pcs chicken breasts
- 6 Slices of cheddar cheese
- 3 Slices of ham
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tsp paprika powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1 Cup of bread crumbs
- Prepare the chicken breasts. You can use a knife to cut it thinner. Or you can also use a rolling pin or a meat mallet to flatten it out.
- Place the chicken in a flat plate.
- Brush some butter on the top and season with salt, pepper and paprika powder.
- Lay a slice of ham and cheese. It’s up to you if you want to add more than one slice of cheese or ham.
- Then tightly roll them. Use a toothpick to close or fasten both ends and to avoid the ham and the cheese to get lose.
- In three separate bowls, prepare eggs, flour and bread crumbs. Season them with salt and pepper too. Slightly beat the egg.
- Dip each roll on this order. Egg>flour>egg>bread crumbs.
- In a cooking pot, heat oil. Since we need to deep fry, make sure to put a good amount of cooking oil, enough to cover the entire roll of chicken. (Other option is to bake them).
- Cook until they turn brown.
- Slice into serving sizes.
Ready and Serve!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.