Chicken Buffalo Wings – A Buffalo wing, in the cuisine of the United States, is an unbreaded chicken wing section that is generally deep-fried then coated or dipped in a sauce consisting of a vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce and melted butter prior to serving.
This dish is somewhat similar to Frankies New York Buffalo chicken wings recipe. If you’re a fan of Frankies chicken wings – honey garlic chicken flavor, it is definitely worth a try. So, grab those chicken parts and let’s get cooking. Follow our simple guide below.
Chicken Buffalo Wings Recipe
- 1 kilo chicken wings or chicken lollipops
- 3/4 Cups flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced ginger
- 3 cloves of thinly slice garlic
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup crushed pine apple
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup green green bell pepper
- 1 bouillon chicken cubes
- Wash chicken and marinate it with egg mixture , pepper and salt for 3 minutes.
- Coat with Flour and deep fry till its golden brown. Set aside.
- For the Sauce, saute ginger, add garlic and half of the onions
- Add 3 tsp water and diced carrots Let it simmer till the carrots is tender.
- You may now add crushed pine apple and chili sauce. Let it thicken and add bouillon cubes.
- When it thickens add the chicken and slowly toast bell pepper and the remaining onions.
- Let it cook for another 3 minutes or till the onions are cooked.
- Serve hot with white rice. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.