An easy and delicious barbecue chicken recipe anyone can do. Use your favorite barbecue sauce for basting.
Chicken Barbecue Recipe
- 3 pounds chicken that are cut in serving pieces
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce (like sweet baby ray’s)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Half cup canola oil
- Coat the chicken pieces with oil and rub salt and pepper all over.
- Start heating-up your grill. Both charcoal and gas grills are ok to use.
- Place the chicken on the hot grill. Let each side grill for 7 minutes. Baste the uncooked side of the chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Turn-over the chicken. Baste the grilled side with BBQ sauce. Close the grill. Have the chicken grill for 8 to 10 minutes. Continue to turn over the chicken and grill for 5 minutes on each side until the inside temp reaches 170F (you need a meat thermometer to be on the safe side).
- Serve this with grilled corn on the cob. Enjoy!
Image Source: ms_katherinerose
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply