Beef Tapa is renowned Filipino dish made from tender cuts of beef marinated with vinegar and garlic that serves to delightfully awaken your taste buds. The beef tapa can be fried and served together with fried egg and atsara (pickled papaya strips), and this kind of recipe is called Tapsilog.
Beef Tapa Recipe
- 1 kilo beef loin, very thinly sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper ground
- Cooking oil
- Mix together all the ingredients except the cooking oil.
- Blend well to coat beef thoroughly with the liquids and seasonings.
- Cover and let marinate inside the refrigerator for minimum of 4 hours, or even overnight.
- To cook, drain first the excess liquid from the marinade so the beef will fry and not boil in its own liquid.
- Served with fried garlic rice. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.