Try this awesome Beef Mami Soup. You’ll surely love this.
Beef Mami Soup Recipe
- 1 lb beef brisket
- 6 pieces star anise
- 1 piece beef broth cube
- 5 cups water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 medium sized onion, minced
- ¼ cup spring onions, chopped
- 14 ounces (396g) egg noodles/miki, cooked
- 1 bunch Chinese cabbage (or pechay Baguio), chopped
- 2 pieces hard boiled eggs (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a stock pot, heat oil to saute the garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Stir fry the beef brisket and let it cook until the color of the meat turns light brown.
- Then add the beef broth cube and star anise. Pour water and let it come to a boil.
- Adjust to low and simmer until beef becomes tender. Remove scum that floats on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the cooked egg noodles and chinese cabbage into serving bowls.
- Pour the soup and beef brisket into the bowl with noodles. Garnish with sliced boiled egg and spring onions on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.