Here’s a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you’ll be sure to love.
Beef Brocolli Recipe
- 1 kg beef, slice into strips
- 1/2 kg broccoli, sliced
- 1 beef broth cube
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, minced (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot, boil the broccoli for about 3 minutes.
- Remove broccoli from water and set aside.
- In a casserole or pot, place the beef then add- in salt and pepper.
- Boil the beef in 2 cups of water until tender.
- Add water if necessary. Remove from the broth and set aside (reserve the broth for later).
- In a saucepan, saute the onion, the garlic, and the beef.
- Stir- fry for a few seconds then add 1/2 cup of the broth.
- Add the oyster sauce, the soy sauce, and the beef broth cube and stir cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the broccoli and stir cook for a few seconds then serve hot. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.