This Honey Garlic Chicken Wings is simple and easy to cook. In just a few easy steps you will definitely aced this! Just follow the recipe guide below.
Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- 2 limes, zest of
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a zip lock bag marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Bake 400 for 15 minutes.
- Turn and brush with marinade, cook for another 20-25 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds for garnish. Serve and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.