Baked Eggs with Roasted Vegetables recipe is a simple and easy to follow instruction as well. In this recipe, the seasoned vegetables was roasted first and then topped with cracked eggs. Then, it was finished off in the oven for another 10 minutes. It was delicious, satisfying and healthy as well.
Baked Eggs with Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large yellow potato such as Yukon Gold, cut into small cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 large sweet potato cut into small cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 150 g Manchego cheese shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine together broccoli florets, yellow potatoes, sweet potato, onion and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper; toss to coat vegetables.
- Spread vegetable mixture evenly in the prepared pan and roast for 10 minutes. Stir vegetables; roast about 5 minutes more or until vegetables are tender and starting to brown. Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degree F.
- Make six wells in the layer of vegetables. Break an egg into each well. Bake for 5 minutes more. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until eggs whites are set and yolks are starting to thicken. Sprinkle with pepper.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.