Adobong Tarlac is type of adobo popular in Tarlac, cooked with the usual ingredients like your choice of meat, soy sauce, vinegar, tons of garlic plus pineapple juice and pineapples.
Adobong Tarlac Recipe
- 1k. pork (piqué)
- 1k. chicken
- ½ liter pineapple juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsps. Black pepper
- 1 cup sliced pineapple
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 3 onions, chopped
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 laurel leaf
- Marinate the pork and chicken pieces in pineapple juice, soy sauce,vinegar, laurel leaf and pepper for 2 hours.
- Remove the pork and chicken and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the marinated pork and chicken along with the marinade. Allow to simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve topped with pineapple slices. (Recipes from www.lutonilola.net)
Image from www.angsarap.net
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.