Adobong Sitaw dish is string beans (or long beans) stewed in vinegar, soy sauce, pepper corn, and garlic mixture. In this recipe, we’ll add a little bit of twist, we’ll add a shrimp or hipon. This dish is very easy and will be ready in under 30 minutes. Try it out now by following our guide below.
Adobong Sitaw at Hipon Recipe
- 1/2 kg long/string beans (sitaw)
- 500 grams Shrimp
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- Saute onions and garlic in a pan until light brown.
- Add the shrimp.
- Add the long beans or sitaw.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste
- Add 1/2 cup of water and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, until long beans is cooked.
- Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Don’t stir for 2 minutes.
- Now its cooked and ready to served.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.