A Filipino dish with squid/pusit as the main ingredient specially the rich black sauce that comes from it makes this very unique and tasty!
Adobong Pusit Recipe
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 kilogram squid (pusit), sliced with squid ink set aside
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- salt, to taste
- Saute garlic and onions in a wok with cooking oil.
- Add the sliced squid along with the squid ink and water. Boil until the squid is cooked through.
- Add the soy sauce and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the sauce is thick.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.