Adobong itlog is a variation of Filipino adobo using hard boiled eggs.
Adobong Itlog Recipe
- 5 pcs Eggs (hard boiled)
- ½ cup Oyster sauce
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- 1 pc Medium Sized Onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 pcs Bay leaf
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- sliced potatoes (optional)
- In a hot pan add oil and saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, eggs, bay leaf and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the sliced potatoes, cover and let it simmer, until it becomes tender.
- Serve with rice
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.