Adobong Adidas is chicken feet stewed in vinegar with garlic. It was called “adidas” by the Filipinos because of the three long fingers strips of its feet. It’s quite exotic but it is a delicious dish.
Adobong Adidas Recipe
- 1/2 kilo chicken feet
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 table spoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 whole garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (peppercorn)
- 1 piece bay leaf (laurel)
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- Clean chicken feet thoroughly removing fingernails and foot callous.
- In a deep pan, saute garlic.
- Add chicken feet, vinegar, water, *soy sauce, bay leaf and black pepper. Let it boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is totally drained and only the oil remain.
- Turn the chicken feet one in a while color is slightly brown.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.