Good news to all cake lovers! This made from scratch vanilla cake recipe
is quick, easy, and delicious! This vanilla cake is perfect for every occasion. A sliced of this mouth-watering cake is also best eaten as a dessert. You’ll surely love this.
Vanilla Cake Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup butter softened to room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup buttermilk at room temperature
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare three 8-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk through to combine. Set aside.
- Cream butter until fluffy and then add sugar. Cream together for about 8 more minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mix just until combined.
- Add flour mixture and buttermilk, alternately, beginning and ending with flour. Combine each addition until well combined.
- Add vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide among pans and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges turn loose from pan and toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Turn out onto wire cooling racks and allow to cool completely.
- Frost cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.