Do you love root beer? You’ll love this dessert too..soo delicious!
Root Beer Pie Recipe
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 can A&W TEN root beer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tsp. root beer concentrate
- 2 8 oz. tubs whipped topping
- Prepared graham cracker crust (recipe below)
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 15 graham crackers or Ready made crushed version
- 10 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. sugar
- kosher salt
Make the crust:
- Crush graham crackers until fine or just buy the ready made powdered grahams.
- Using a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, and a gpinch of salt. Mix until evenly combined. Spread and pressed tightly in pie dish and bake at 350 degrees F until golden and fragrant, 8 to 9 minutes. Let cool.
Make the Filling:
- Combine vanilla ice cream, Greek yogurt, the root beer, sugar, and root beer concentrate until well incorporated.
- If you have a stand mixer or electric hand mixer available, use it to make your filling so smooth.
- Gently fold in the 2 containers of whipped topping.
- Pour into the pie crust, and freeze for 4 hours, or until frozen.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.