This Recipe of Milo Cake is so easy to make. Ideal snack for your kids without using an oven. Yes you can cook it in rice cooker or you can just steam it.
With or without the hot fudge this Milo cake is simply good. I hope you and your kids love this recipe.
Rice Cooker Steamed Milo Cake Recipe
- 1 sachet milo
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 4 tbsp milk (4 tbsp water + 2 tbsp powdered milk = 4 tbsp milk)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 egg, beaten with pinch of salt
For the Milo Hot Fudge: (optional)
- ⅓ cup (85ml) cream
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- ¼ cup (25g) Milo powder
- 6 oz (150g) dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp glucose or light corn syrup
- Combine milo, sugar, and flour in a bowl. Add the milk and oil and mix them together. Add the beaten egg and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the batter in a greased mold, line with aluminum foil if your rice cooker is no longer non stick. (overused pan)
- Steam for 10-15 minutes, until toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Pour milo hot fudge on top and dust with extra milo if desired. (hot fudge recipe below)
To make the hot fudge:
- Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan over a low heat until the mixture is melted and shiny.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.