Peanut Butter Fudge – There is nothing more delicious than some smooth, rich fudge. We usually think of chocolate when it comes to fudge, but this recipe is for a peanut butter version that I’m sure will delight your taste buds.
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 4-1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Jar Marshmallow Creme (7 oz jar)
- 1-1/2 Cups Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Peanut Butter Chips
- Butter one 7″x 11″ or 9″x 13″ inch pan.
- In a 4 quart saucepan combine the sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
- Boil and stir for 5 minutes. (It will burn easily so watch it carefully.)
- Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter chips. Beat until chips are melted.
- Spread mixture into pan and let cool then cut into small squares.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.