Pastillas de leche is one of the most popular staple sweets of the province of Bulacan, it is quite tedious to make but well worth all the work.
This delectable milk candy is popular because of its creamy goodness and will sure bring a smile to the whole family. This candy making requires time and effort because you have to basically cook to evaporate milk liquids to make it thick but the job is well worth it once you taste it.
Pastillas De Leche Recipe
- 3 cups Fresh or Whole Milk
- 2/3 cup Powdered Milk
- 6 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Mix the fresh or whole milk and sugar in a sauce pan and boil on medium heat, stirring continuously until thick.
- Turn the heat off and add butter and powdered milk, refrigerate.
- Portion in 2 tablespoons measure and form into a log.
- Cut in half inch lengths and roll in sugar.
- Wrap the pieces in colored cellophane, or do the traditional white bond paper roll, and gift wrap tissue.
- Serve and enjoy! (Recipes from https://www.filipino-food-recipes.com/pastillas-de-leche.html)
Image Source: https://www.instagram.com/ramenraff/
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.