Can you imagine how delish of a dessert these no bake snickers cheesecake can be by just reading the ingredients..can you still wait? Guaranteed yummmy overload..
No Bake Snickers Cheesecake Recipe
For the crust:
- 2 culs Oreo or chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 2½ (12 oz.) blocks original cream cheese
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ c. sour cream
- ¼ c. caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 cups homemade whipped cream or 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1½ tsp. powdered gelatin
- 1 ups chopped Snickers candy
For the topping:
- ½ cups roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. caramel sauce
- 1 tbsp. fudge sauce (optional)
- ⅓ cups chopped Snickers candy
- In a mixing bowl, mix Oreo crumbs, granulated sugar and salt. Add the melted butter over top and mix well.
- Firmly press into a standard size square aluminum pan. Chill for 2 hours before adding the filling.
- Prepare you cream cheese and sour cream. Melt your cream cheese and and let your sour cream warm on the counter for at least 30 minutes before using.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer and beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Sprinkle salt and add vanilla, whisk until combined. Over low mixing speed, add your sour cream and caramel. Then adjust to medium speed and beat until combined.
- In a small separate bowl, combine water and gelatin, heat in microwave for about 25 seconds. Take it out and stir for 30 seconds. Let it cool for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped cream with the gelatin, then toss Snickers chunks. Then transfer into the prepared crust. Spread it evenly on all sides.
- Garnish and decorate with peanuts, caramel, fudge (if desired) and Snickers chunks.
- Place it in refrigerator to chill for about 8 hours.
Ready for serving! Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.