This Milo Ice cream only needs 3 Ingredients to make your own delicious milo flavoured dessert! Kids will love this recipe.
Milo Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 Cups of heavy whipping cream or chilled all purpose cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed Milk
- ¾ cup Milo
- Pinch of spoon salt
- ½ Tbs Vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, add the heavy cream and whip using a hand mixer until creamy and airy (about 3 minutes). It’s barely moving when you slightly turn the bowl on the side.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, Milo powder, Vanilla extract and a pinch of Salt to the whipped cream.
- Gently fold together all these ingredients (You really need to be gentle while folding so as not to deflate the whipped cream) Do not mix it, just cut and fold it over.
- Pour the mixture into a freezable in a airtight container. Preventing air from your ice cream while freezing will help maintain its creaminess and avoid turning it into ice crystal texture.
- Allow it to freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.